Canada Immigration investment
Canada Immigration investment – Get Permanent Residency in Canada
Canada has been a favorite destination of Asian nationals for the last 20 years. Since 2001 more than 200 000 people have immigrated each year.
Today various programs exist at federal and local level.
- Canada has terminated its Investor Immigration program under the 2014 Budget.
- 40 000 Applications have been cancelled with no replacement solution.
- On March 26, Quebec has announced a new version of its investor program. Under the announcement Quebec will accept a maximum of 1750 applications during a short window of time from September 8th to September 19th 2014
- The application quotas and the limited period of reception do not apply to applicants to the investor category who can demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of French language proficiency.
To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- A legitimately acquired personal net worth of at least 1.6 million Canadian Dollars;
- At least two years of senior managerial experience within the past five years in a private enterprise, eligible partnership, government body or NGO;
- Commit to making an interest free investment of CAD $800,000.00 in a prescribed (government guaranteed) investment for a period of five years;
- An intention to settle in the province of Quebec.
Interested applicants are accordingly encouraged to act early to increase their chances of having their application selected for processing.
We support the following :
Investor Immigration Program – Quebec
Entrepreneur Immigration Program – Quebec
PNP Business Immigration Program – Manitoba
PNP Business Immigration Program – British Columbia
Please contact us for a free consultation to learn which program is best suited for you and your family!