Residency in Australia
Australia Immigration – Get Permanent Residency in Australia !
We provide assistance for three ‘streams’:
- Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD 5 million into complying investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Program. You must submit an expression of interest and be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa.
The Significant Investor visa has been introduced as a new stream within the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (Subclass 188) visa and the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888) visa.
The purpose of the visa is to provide a boost to the Australian economy and to compete effectively for high net worth individuals seeking investment migration. Migrant investors will be required to invest AUD 5 million into complying investments for a minimum of four years before being eligible to apply for a permanent visa.
Benefits : What this visa lets you do
- establish a new or develop an existing business and/or invest in Australia, make a designated investment with an Australian state or territory government or make and maintain complying investments in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
- bring family members with you to Australia
- seek permanent residence
We provide assistance and all legal support for immigration, banking relationships, residence, health insurance, accommodation in Australia.